1. Election of the Executive Committee
▪ The Executive Committee is a 13-man working committee specifically tasked by the LICEF General Council to set the policies of the school, (among other functions). This committee is duly elected every two years from a 25-member General Council, which in turn is also duly elected and nominated every two years at an Annual General Meeting where various Muslim organisations based in Lusaka are represented.
2. Functions of the Executive Committee
1. The Executive Committee shall undertake all the functions of the Foundation except
a. amend Article 3 of the Constitution.
b. the sale of any immoveable property or any part thereof or create a mortgage or charge thereon, without the prior approval of the voting members present at an Annual General Meeting or an Extra-Ordinary General Meeting called for this purpose.
2. The Executive Committee shall operate the banking and/or building society accounts of the Foundation.
3. All income and expenditure of the Foundation shall be dealt with by the Executive Committee in accordance with Article 18.