▪ The various categories of fees are revised on a regular basis and the latest figures are available from the Administrative Manager.
1. Registration Fee
▪ This is a one-off payment done with the application form upon initial registration and is non-refundable.
2. Entry Test Fee
▪ This fee is non-refundable and is applicable to those learners who are seeking entry into LICEF from other schools.
3. Enrolment Fee
▪ This is a once-only, non-refundable fee which is billed on the first statement and is payable when the learner is accepted into the school.
4. PTA Levy
▪ This is a non-refundable amount billed on your fees statement.
5. Caution Deposit
▪ This contingency is a one-time deposit made with the school to guard against loss or damage to school property which includes its buildings, equipment, text books, library books, etc. This deposit is only refundable upon leaving school with no outstanding liability to the school. Not withstanding this deposit, any damage or loss must be made good forthwith upon demand by the school.
6. Tuition Fees
▪ The initial tuition fee must be paid within seven days of the date of offer of a place while the fees for the subsequent terms are strictly due on the dates set for each term. There is no part refund of tuition fees for partial attendance. Unless notice is given in writing before the commencement of the term, fees are not refundable.
▪ Each term of the school year, the learner's parent or guardian will be sent a statement of his account from the Administrative Manager's office. In the event that all or any part of the account is not settled for the following term, the learner's name shall be removed from the class list and such a vacant place will be offered to those on the waiting list. The affected parent/guardian will then be required to re-register for admission to the school if the forfeited place is still available as the waiting list can be lengthy.
▪ The tuition fees applicable for the academic year January 2009 till December 2010 are set out hereunder but can be subject to change without notice. For the latest figures contact us.