1. Minimum Age on Entry
▪ Pre-school attendance is of two years. For the initial nursery intake the child must be at least three and a half years old as at 1st of January of the year of enrolment.
▪ The timings for this section are from 08.00hrs to 12.00hrs, Mondays to Thursdays, and from 08.00hrs to 11.50hrs on Fridays, with two periods of break.
▪ No uniform is prescribed for the pre-school learners. However, clothing should be suitable as per the relevant season of the year. This specifically refers to winter when warm clothing covering the whole body is necessary. In addition, parents should expect their child's apparel to get smudged with water paint and the likes as a lot of play and outdoor activity is involved in this section of the school.
▪ Children are encouraged to bring their own nutritious snacks and drinks, especially fruits, sandwiches and fruit-based drinks, (as opposed to fizzy drinks).
▪ All stationery for this section is provided by the school.
6. Class Staffing
▪ These classes are handled by a class teacher, a teacher aide and a maid.
7. Class Structure
▪ The maximum number of learners per class is thirty made up of a mixed gender. These classrooms are housed in the girls' section with plans to relocate them to a new site in the future.
▪ By the end of pre-grade, (that is Nursery Two), learners will have acquired important and desirable skills, (and concepts), in readiness for Grade One